Storing Pedigree Magnets
- When not using your flexible Magnetic Pedigree, keep it in a clean, dry place.
- Store flat and do not put heavy objects on top.
- Do not stack Pedigree Magnets against other magnets with magnet sides facing.
Preparing Magnetic Surfaces
- Before applying your Pedigree Magnet, be sure the magnet surface is clean.
- Use a mild detergent to clean the surface, then wipe dry. Painted surfaces, clear coats and waxes should be cured and hardened. (Approximate curing time: Paint-90 days; clear coat-60 days; wax-2 days)
Applying Pedigree Magnets
- When possible, apply your Pedigree Magnet to a smooth or gently curved surface.
- Make sure it is flat with no air pockets. Do not pull your Pedigree Magnet across the surface, as it may stretch.
- Avoid areas where there is intense exposure to the sun or temperatures exceeding 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Long-term exposure to direct sunlight may fade some features of your Pedigree Magnet.
Cleaning Pedigree Magnets
- To protect your Pedigree Magnet and your metal surface, clean with
a mild detergent daily.